Saturday, December 22, 2007

Creole Mustard & JazzFest 2008


A little shot of this mustard on left got me thinking about the Crescent City and that isn't bad (except for the part starring "Katrina's Kolossal Klowns" W, Brownie, Chertoff, et al).

O the humanity indeed.

I haven't ventured that deeply into Zatarain's page but I'm sure it has some wonderful recipes. I have been fortunate to catch a couple of demonstrations in their booths at JazzFest, such as grilled oysters or crawfish. Here is the link to the Creole Mustard page. I don't think it's all-natural but it's good.

A few artists I've seen there before with excellent results have already been announced -- Frankie Beverly & Maze, Tim McGraw and The Neville Brothers.

This past spring, I was at the inaugural Coachella Stage Coach fest with the Sirius Outlaw Country crew, and it will definitely be another major event in its second year too. But JazzFest is one of a kind. I look forward to the announcement of the complete 2008 lineup, but in the meantime, check out some Zatarain's with me, and listen to the incredible WWOZ the Sound of New Orleans.

No comments: