Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tool "Vicarious" DVD Update


Since it was released yesterday, I can feel a bit less freaked out about it -- the old school "security service" vibe was as scary as the content of the video! Speaking of security service, I bet the guy who used that term, Al Coury, is stoked he never had to deal w/leaks over the net. He was an intense old head of promo credited w/blistering conference calls, Fridays off, many #1s and even a legal battle w/Irene Cara that went on for many years longer than her career.

If ANYONE has an issue with the photo above, please contact me and I will remove it immediately. I'm staunchly on the side of the industry/rights holders if they need me to be.

Anyhow, here is a still photo from the Tool DVD Vicarious that came out yesterday on Mr. Richards' 457th birthday. (Keith Richards years are equal to 9-10 human years).

Party on Mr. Richards!!!!!

No comments: